New The new version is already available ! See you on our social networks!
The PaySika PIN (Personal Identification Number) code is the 4 digit number that the user creates when he/she logs in for the first time.
It allows :
– Unlock the PaySika application when it goes into standby,
– Unlock the PaySika application when the user leaves it without logging out and returns to it,
– Validate certain online payment transactions, validate PIN and password changes, validate account deletion, etc.
– Change your email address.
– Give access to view a card’s information,
– Validate the creation and deletion of a bank card.
In short, the PIN code is the element that will allow you to use your application to the full and make it secure at the same time.
One account, one free bank card, PaySika !Thank you for reading, bay!!!